410 Line Dancers, based in Coppell, TX, is the leading line-dancing company in Texas, which offers soul line-dancing lessons ranging from the easiest to most complex dances. We provide soul line-dance lessons to all, regardless of age or dance skill level, in a safe dance studio environment. There are no partners needed for you to learn the line dances to your favorite Hip-Hop, R&B, Jazz, Zydeco, House, Dance, and Pop music.
To enrich our community by teaching and creating an uplifting, healthy, inclusive, and healing atmosphere through the art of soul line dancing. We achieve this by cultivating a high standard of dance excellence while maintaining a low-pressure, positive environment.
The foundation of our mission statement is based on 6 cornerstone commitments to our students:
- Family – A commitment to a foundation of support, friendship, love and acceptance.
- Inclusion – A commitment to provide a space that does not discriminate based on sex, age, creed, religion, race, handicap or political affiliation and creating a sense of belonging, where we respect the talents, beliefs, backgrounds and ways of living of our students.
- Health & Wellness – A commitment to promote a mentally, physically, and emotionally healthy lifestyle through our dance class.
- Uplifting – A commitment to building self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Safety – A commitment to mental, physical and emotional safety.
- Education – A commitment to provide lessons and information to nurture an appreciation of, and respect for the soul line dancing community.
Isha found that the best way to unwind from a stressful job was to dance. He would go line dancing at clubs in Dallas. Based on his high-energy style of dancing, he discovered that he was excluded/ostracized from some dance groups. Realizing that others may be experiencing the same exclusions, 410 Line Dancers opened on June 30, 2014.
We developed our slogan “No Cliques, No Drama…Just GREAT Dancing” in order reinforce our positive culture.
Since we opened, our class has grown from being a place to dance and have fun to several things including:
- A place for people that are new in town to come and meet friends
- A place people to fight depression
- A place for people healing from injuries to become interactive
- A place people can live out their dance aspirations
- A place people have a family atmosphere/environment
- A place people are honored and celebrated
- A place people can belong at one of the top line dancing companies in the world