What we do…
1) Find Funding. We can locate all funding that will not take equity from your company. This includes grants, pitch competitions, accelerators, and more. Let us develop a highly curated menu to fit your specific funding needs. We can identify opportunities that can help sustain existing initiatives or make new plans a reality.
2) Apply for Funding. We can help with all aspects of proposal preparation (e.g., grant writing) from full project management, copy-editing, critiquing, and advisement consults, help with a re-submit, to full-service development.
3) Reporting on Funding. We can design and develop evaluation plans for clients to implement federal, state, and privately-funded grant programs. Our evaluation work includes formative, summative, and ROI analysis.
- We have secured well over $60M in non-dilutive funding (e.g., SBIR/STTR, DOD, NIH, NSF, DOE, DoED, and more). We have completed hundreds of proposals and project/program evaluations for our clients.
- Organizations that choose to work with us have a common goal to develop, fund, and implement innovative STEM-based solutions to various social, cultural, educational, or environmental issues by secure funding for R&D projects through various federal funding agencies.
- Unlike most of our competitors, we do not take an incentive, contingency, or success fees. We uphold the ethics of the Grant Professional Association (GPA), follow Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and follow the federal government’s Uniform Guidance regulations §200.209.
- On average, we provide a return of ~$58 for every $1 spent on SBIR/STTR Phase I proposal preparation costs. For other federal funding, outside of SBIR/STTR – where the proposal budgets are multi-year, we provide a return of well over $100 for every $1 spent.
Christine E.B. Howard
5500 North Bailey Ave, ste 1696, 14226
Buffalo, New York