Mogul Media is the culmination of the vision that CEO Tameka Chapman had at just 8 years old! She knew that one day, she’d be inspiring girls all over the world and Mogul Media has definitely become the vehicle that allows her to do just that! Tameka uses her creative ability to speak to audiences and guarantees that her audiences walk away with a transformed mindset of “I Got This!”
Mogul Media’s mission is to create platforms for women, men who fully operate within their purpose and passion: to celebrate life, to educate, inspire and entertain, empowering others around the world to live their lives on purpose, and by doing so, uplifting the lives of those around them. Within the company, we have:
- The MOGUL Channel, a streaming TV channel that broadcasts to over 160 million homes in 128 countries on the Exposure TV Network app;
- MOGUL CEOS, the magazine highlighting black wealth generation and blacks in business;
- Book publishing for visionaries of anthologies offering more than you would ever think to seek;
- Virtual event planning (red carpet style) where we hold nothing back to create the most intriguing virtual experience;
- Graphics/design services, creating an visual experience for any type of event; and
- Mogul Moms Business Lounge offering virtual courses for new & aspiring mompreneurs to learn how to create, build and launch their businesses.
To find out more information and seek ways to connect, visit our site MogulMedia.us.